View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Happy draft day!!!

I am having either turkey breast or steak, corn, mashed potaoes and tea. I will then spend about an hour or three positioning all my notes, lap top and a legal pad for my notes to self. Both radios will be adjusted to the stations I want and the "back" button on tv will guide me from NFL Network to ESPN. As we get closer to #26, I will mourn the guys who have already been drafted and then my hopes will soar as the 2-3 guys I want fall closer with each pick. At apprx 9:30 it will be announced that Texans have traded down and my emotions will roller coaster up as I try to re-work my mock and then down as I can not find out what the exact nature of the trade was. I will do my patented "field goal kick" showing my disgust as why I can't get accurate info on the deal. I will probably not fall asleep until wee hours if then as I plan what I could do with new picks.

Fun? Nope but it is what I do. A neighbor of mine told me her husband was driving in from Louisiana and wanted to know if he could visit. "No."