View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #12
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Please support the Bum Phillips opera...yes opera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Sorry Steph.... McClain is worried about his Titans and his movie career. How did his supposed 'cameo' in "Cook County" do again???? HEY, John McClain... Use your misguided followership towards this tremendous project, irrespective of "draft week"..... MAN-UP for a change!!!!!!
I'm planning on going to the draft party-- (official one, and the 790 Christian's Tailgate in the Heights one beforehand.)

If people want to donate to this project but don't want to jack with the web interface, give me the jack and I will make sure it gets to the project.