View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #27
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seven-round mock: Projecting every pick in 2012 NFL Draft

I love Sanu. First on this board, I believe to cover him during this past college season (underclassman). I would have liked him to polish his game a little more @ Rutgers. Which is going to mean some NFL team will have to get him ready & up to speed. His best attribute is his body control. He can adjust & make amazing moves on the ball, with the ball or even without the ball (blocking).

For a team to draft him in the first they would have to be stacked @ WR & be willing for him to adjust/develop in the NFL. With that said & depth of position this year in the draft he would be a quality pick #58 with high ceiling @ a position of need.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote