View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #89
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134946 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Name the guy #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Yep. One of the few times I'll actually read the Chronicle. I'll read what they have to say, read what everyone on this board is saying, and I'll also google our picks as well. I really want to learn who these new guys are. But as we so often find out, what we THINK they will do, and what they actually do can be much different.
Man I was sure Thorn was going to predict the Texans pick Red Grange or Otto Graham.