View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #88
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Name the guy #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Same here Thorn! I leave it up to all these younger guys to do the research for me! They do a damn good job of it too!! The draft process is complicated to me, so I keep it simple. Keep enough names in my old brain to make it fun, and a little interesting at the draft party.

One of the FEW times I buy the local ragsheet is the day after draft day! They'll analyze all the TEXAN draft picks and I'll become acquainted with our new Texans!! Don't really matter to me who they are!!
Yep. One of the few times I'll actually read the Chronicle. I'll read what they have to say, read what everyone on this board is saying, and I'll also google our picks as well. I really want to learn who these new guys are. But as we so often find out, what we THINK they will do, and what they actually do can be much different.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote