View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #85
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Name the guy #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I don't think we'll trade in the first round, but if we do, I would put money on us trading down and getting an extra pick. I just don't see us trading up.

I don't follow college football, so I can't really make a pick. But that doesn't keep me from posting here.
Same here Thorn! I leave it up to all these younger guys to do the research for me! They do a damn good job of it too!! The draft process is complicated to me, so I keep it simple. Keep enough names in my old brain to make it fun, and a little interesting at the draft party.

One of the FEW times I buy the local ragsheet is the day after draft day! They'll analyze all the TEXAN draft picks and I'll become acquainted with our new Texans!! Don't really matter to me who they are!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote