View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #26
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seven-round mock: Projecting every pick in 2012 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasam82 View Post
Like Sanders,Childs,Mosley plenty... But I really dislike Sanu for us in the 2nd. While I believe in character/motor guys in the trenches in some cases above more skilled drama queens and/or "red flag" character guys I fully believe that at WR you need to do more than just try really hard. I really think Sanu gets blanketed at the next level by NFL CB's.
If you think Sanu's game is wrapped up in "trying hard" and a 40 yard dash time then....goodness, I don't even know what you should do. Try, try again? I'd rather have a guy that has actual receiving skills over a bum with good athleticism any day. Trying hard....ha.

All he did was make a million catches for 2 million yards when everyone knew what was coming. He's so slow he consistently beat double teams.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote