View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #78
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Pre-Draft Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf123 View Post
You want the texans to use a first round pick on a 29 year old QB who played in a spread offense?
Didnt say thats what I "wanted", just wouldnt be upset. Strong arm and very accurate, and also has dealt with the pressure of pro sports so may handle the pressure better than most. Based on what we have going into camp, I dont see adding those skills as a bad thing. I hope TJ comes through and becomes the starter for years, but we need some insurance. Do I think they take a QB in the first? Nope. Would it upset me? Nope. Somewhere in this draft they pick up a QB IMHO.
ckhouston is offline   Reply With Quote