Thread: My dark horses
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #10
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My dark horses

Don't think I have time for a few more dark horses I wanted to spend more time on, so I will just present you with the last one: Adrien Robinson, TE, Cinn

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2012&genpos=TE

If this guy can be had in the 6th as nfldraftscout indicate, I will be very happy.
I don't see Fleener when we have OD and Graham and Casey on the team.
There are a few TEs that intrigue, including Hanna (Okl) that Rey mentioned.
The guy from SMU, etc...

I see Robinson as a better value later for the Texans.

A couple years ago, I recommended Brandon Myers over Anthony Hill.
An excellent blocker that can give you a few important catches here and there.

Robinson is a bigger guy that is also more athletic.
He can block in line; he can block when going into motion across the backfield; he can block downfield (notice his speed and other measurables).
And he can do it with a "mean streak".

His catching ability was not utilized enough at Cincy.
You just need to watch a couple of his limited highlights to see that he can climb the ladder and he can adjust to the ball (again, refer back to his measurables for confirmation).

I think he can complement the guys we already have very well, for cheap (hopefully).
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote