Thread: My mock 2
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #11
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Agree with your thinking but may not go QB if they fell Matt on track. Will pick up one or two after draft and maybe another vet. Thing about Fleener, he could play WR2 or TE.
I know having Matt healthy for the season will play a part in in where they draft a QB, but I will be surprised if they don't draft one at all, given the way the QB situation went last season for them. I just don't see them going into camp with their 2 QB's and maybe some UDFA QB's or some old vet FA. OK, maybe they talk Delhome into coming back. But I just feel they will pick a later round QB for development that can be their 3rd stringer like Yates was supposed to be last season. JMHO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote