Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #222
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If I had to take my pick I'd target Alshon I'm the second round. There are traits I like in each of these second tier receivers.

I think Alshon is going to give the most bang for the buck though. And if I had to choose a wr in the first it'd be hill I think. He has top 5 wr measureables.
If Jeffrey is there at #58 I'd have no problem taking him, but he's projected to go early in the 2nd or possibly very late in the 1st. Unlike you though, I'm seeing negative traits in each of them I don't like. With Jeffrey it's his weight gain during the season (230+) and then dramatic loss for the Combine and Pro-Day. Which one will show up at camp?
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote