View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Please support the Bum Phillips opera...yes opera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
John has always been nice to me. He doesn't follow me on Twitter and typically doesn't interact with many people on Twitter.

He may be available to write about this down the road, but in the short term, he is otherwise occupied.

I'm trying my best. But truly getting the word out is different then getting people to throw down money on something this weird and wonderful.
Sorry Steph.... McClain is worried about his Titans and his movie career. How did his supposed 'cameo' in "Cook County" do again???? HEY, John McClain... Use your misguided followership towards this tremendous project, irrespective of "draft week"..... MAN-UP for a change!!!!!!