View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #73
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 81278 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Pre-Draft Press Conference

We have NEVER drafted a guy in round 1 and not had him start since Gary has been here, even Brown has started since day one, so if we draft a G in round 1, they will be inked the starter....just how we roll, so if they truly feel Caldwell and Butler can start then they will not go oline in rd 1 but likely will in rd 3 or 4

I also find it hard to believe we go olb in round 1. Again, we look for starters in that round and they would not start over Barwin and reed, we could go olb in 2, but not 1.

Also, I feel we could go corner high if Wade is over Jackson, Rick keeps emphasizing that we can never have enough corners, so maybe we go corner in 1......