View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #17
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143455 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seven-round mock: Projecting every pick in 2012 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Big ups on Chase Minnifield, because all these mocks with the Texans not taking a CB in this draft is just daft.

From what I've seen I've been the only one, until now, to mock Minnifield, which is safe and above solid pick for this young ballhawk. My last mock, though, I replaced him with Janzen Jackson @ #121, because this guy is probably the 2nd best corner in the draft if it weren't for his character issues....which means the Texans won't take him. But Minnifield I can see...as I've rated him the 4th best CB in this year's draft.
You definately arent the only one who thinks the Texans should look at a CB and Minnifield in particular .... Tho I havent had the time to put together a mock.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote