View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #55
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Name the guy #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I'll say swap 1st plus 49ers 3rd, take Hill with the 1st. I should say I know nothing about the draft except for what I read you guys posting in the mock draft threads.
Maybe your read it on one of my posts because I did mention that exact scenario but had SF taking Hill. We will have you mocking with the rest of us before you know it.