View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #42
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Name the guy #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxiousdog View Post
Fleener is a total Kubiak type pick. I'm also scared of taking WR's that aren't clear cut top 10 picks.

Baldwin wasn't good from last year.
Demaryius Thomas has been ok, but isn't up to WR #2 numbers. (Of course he had The Tebow thowing to him.)
Dez Bryant should have been a top 10 pick if he wasn't a knucklead.
Maclin's good, not great.
Harvin's ok.
Hakeem Nicks is probably the best of the guys drafted 10-32.
Britt might be good if he had a QB and could stay healthy.
Ted Ginn Jr. - bad
Bowe - Good
Meachum has a lot of pub, but only 141 catches since being drafted in 2007.
Craig Davis - Terrible
Anthony Gonzalez - bad
Santonio Holmes - Good

That's everyone back to 2006. Better mix than I thought. You don't see a lot of WR drafted in that range though. The TE's have been good.
Would not most of those guys been better in our system?