View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #17
BattleRedRock
Cush56HatLayer

Section: blue lot
Rep Power: 0 BattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Name the guy #26

i think they trade the 1st rd pick for an extra 2nd and 3rd.. i cant say who bc it depends on who is available at our 26 and what team has that prospect on their board at that pick. that being said, texans have done that before, so i see them maybe drafting WR and OLB in second rds... Mo Sanu Rueben Randle? and Perry if hes still there if not then Curry? I just think its too impossible to predict these guys. i know other than duane brown we havent taken an offensive guy early in the draft and TEs we usually take in the later rds