View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #9
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89251 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 more prospects fail drug test Burfict & Hosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I would agree if he didn't have so many other red flags.

He already was being picked apart for not being disciplined in his assignments and technique.

Then he had concerns about not keeping his cool on the field and I think maybe off the field?

Then he had concerns about his stamina.

Then the piss poor workout performances.

And now this.

I think he'll easily go undrafted and won't get many calls to come into camp. That's a shame really because he has so much potential.
I believe there are concerns about his sanity as well.

At the end of the day, he's an overhyped high school kid that made highlight tapes with big hits. Could be a good kick cover and punt team guy... maybe
The1ApplePie is online now   Reply With Quote