View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #40
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Mayock on 2012 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Agreed and some team is gonna score big time, or the player could score big time in his new city and be bounced. A roll of the bones that Mr. Bob don't cop to.

Damn shame. If I had the talent those kids have my cleats would always be spotless and my nose (read urine) would be clean anytime anyone wanted to check.

Pitiful.
What you have between your ears is different 23. These types have often been coddled, gotten into trouble for rule or law violations and allowed to not suffer. I think it is a responsibility issue.