View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seven-round mock: Projecting every pick in 2012 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasam82 View Post
Oh I'm certainly not complaining!! I think we'd all be happy with that draft come the end of the weekend. I just hope you're wrong about Childs not lasting to the 4th!

I do find it VERY interested how the tides have turned over the last month. EVERYONE (myself included) was screaming for a WR at 26. Now it seems that many of us have come to realize that we can stack the D and OL early and find some WR's late with a TON of potential.
Or some of us came to believe no worthy WR @ #26 and going another position. I changed to WR in TE body Coby Fleener