View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Greg Cosell, NFL Films, first mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
From a highly touted film watcher like Cosell, his mock is REALLY different than any others (read: A BUNCH) that I've read/heard before.

Perhaps he watched the film, drew great conclusions on the player's ability's but just missed big time on where they end up?
NFL Network mentioned yesterday (24th) that some analysts were saying some of these things and now I know whom. Gilmore better than Claiborne was mentioned but the talking head said most would disagree. It is always good to read others' ideas but not buying much of it.