View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #65
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Pre-Draft Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Well nice try Rick, fatty just wrote that we are looking at Bullock (I believe this) and that Rackers is going to the Redskins. When I read where Rick said that few kickers are ever drafted I thought, "Rick, is that the best you can do?" I doubt we wait until round 7 to draft Bullock considering we have nobody. Maybe he is really pulling a fast one on everybody and has someone else in mind but I doubt it. Every GM has to be thinking well if we want Bullock we got to jump ahead of the Texans. Wish he would have said we have our eyes on a couple of kickers something a little less weak.
Agree but I do like how he stated that he will spend the next day and a half talking to other GMs about trades. That shows me he at least is trying to do something creative.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote