View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #6
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Please support the Bum Phillips opera...yes opera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Anybody else have the stones to give up a few bucks for something like this???

If not, Puh Cees!!!
Thanks Bill!

I'm afraid the timing of this is tough--draft week is a hard week to have a deadline.

I was told that if we get this first part funded, and they get the opera completely put together, that is the point where the theaters are interested in making it a part of their seasons.

Really, it takes hardly any time at all to do the online donation. It is all handled through Amazon payments. And the donation doesn't go through unless they make their funding goal.

What makes this sort of personally annoying to me, but just how it is, if this were a Chuck Noll opera, it could get funded instantly. /old wounds.