View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012   #7
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seven-round mock: Projecting every pick in 2012 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I would really need for the Texans to trade out of the first. Let's just use Cleveland for example, so they really really want Weeden & move up to #26. All the Texans ask for in return is their 2nd this year & next. So here would be mine based on this mock draft-

2. Bobby Massie, OT Ole' Miss can play both sides tremendous range & upside more than replaces Winston could take over for Butler year two.
2. Jared Crick, OLB/DE/NT, that's right all three in Wade's system fits character of defense, team player.
3. Juron Criner, WR going to force me to take him a little sooner than I wanted but think he is ready, polished & makes nice tandem with Andre.
4. Ben Jones, Center/OG, adds depth & fights Caldwell for reps @ RG or if needed to back-up Myers.
4. Kyle Wilber, OLB/ILB pass rushing force, non stop motor & adds to special teams. Could see him battling Sharpton or kicking outside. 4.6 speed.
5. Alfonzo Dennard, CB yeah why not take a shot on him this late?
6. Dwight Jones, WR reunite him with TJ might restore his confidence.
7. Braddie Ewing, FB Listened to Watt today on 610 & it makes you just want to draft more badgers, plus Foster/Tate need a true lead blocker.

Don't forget now Texans would get the Cleveland Browns 2nd round pick in 2013
why would cleveland trade up to get weeden. there are no QB hungry teams between us and there 2round pick.

If there is a trade it might be for one of the OLB that a teams really wants and wants to get ahead of new england and green bay because both need OLB
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote