View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seven-round mock: Projecting every pick in 2012 NFL Draft

I would really need for the Texans to trade out of the first. Let's just use Cleveland for example, so they really really want Weeden & move up to #26. All the Texans ask for in return is their 2nd this year & next. So here would be mine based on this mock draft-

2. Bobby Massie, OT Ole' Miss can play both sides tremendous range & upside more than replaces Winston could take over for Butler year two.
2. Jared Crick, OLB/DE/NT, that's right all three in Wade's system fits character of defense, team player.
3. Juron Criner, WR going to force me to take him a little sooner than I wanted but think he is ready, polished & makes nice tandem with Andre.
4. Ben Jones, Center/OG, adds depth & fights Caldwell for reps @ RG or if needed to back-up Myers.
4. Kyle Wilber, OLB/ILB pass rushing force, non stop motor & adds to special teams. Could see him battling Sharpton or kicking outside. 4.6 speed.
5. Alfonzo Dennard, CB yeah why not take a shot on him this late?
6. Dwight Jones, WR reunite him with TJ might restore his confidence.
7. Braddie Ewing, FB Listened to Watt today on 610 & it makes you just want to draft more badgers, plus Foster/Tate need a true lead blocker.

Don't forget now Texans would get the Cleveland Browns 2nd round pick in 2013

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote