View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #63
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
In 2002, we had 6 draft picks in the 5-7th round, 1 of which contributed.

In 2003, we had 4 draft picks in the 5-7th round, none of whom really contributed.

In 2004, we had 6 draft picks in the 5-7th round, 1 contributed a little. (Charlie Anderson, left off the guys list.)

In 2005, we had 3 picks in the 5-7th round, 1 contributed.

In 2006, we had 2 picks in the 5-7th round, 2 contributed.

In 2007, 4 picks, 2 contributed to us. A third, Brandon Frye, started some games for the Seahawks. And Brandon Harrison also contributed, although not much.

In 2008, 3 picks, 1 contributed.

I think it's important to see the hit to miss ratio over the years.
but didn't some of those years involve trading current low rounds to teams for a bump up following year? I thought there were 2-3 seasons where we traded 6th or 7th for following year 5th or 6th.