View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #62
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Now THAT is a better idea. Friday should be the 1st round.

I just wonder if Goodell thinks the younger fans (the 18 to 30-yr-old crowd) will be out on the town and not near a TV.

On a Thursday night, your ass will be in front of a TV about 99% of the time throughout the year. I think it's the law of averages that made them choose Thursday night. What show on a Thursday night historically draws enough eyeballs of the NFL viewer demographic? None, IMO.

Goodell could really mess with people if he started the draft in reverse. Round 7 is first, on Thursday night, and you can only draft from a certain pool of players...saving the cream of the crop for Saturday's 1st round. LOL. Man oh man would heads explode.
yeah the nfl already gives players an idea where they can be expected to be drafted so those would be selected from round computer identifies. Maybe allow the first four rounds to be the usual way. Lordy, i am bored.