View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #8
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wisconsin guy needs help planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Well first as far as driving to the game, were staying at Crowne Plaza, so we will just walk across the street and get sheeeet faced and walk back ......

Im undecided where I want to sit. I am going to spend $$$$ and make it worth it because I have no idea when I will be coming back, so tell me good seats without worry about budget, but know I am not a millionaire

As for places to eat, looking to stay close to Reliant, do they have a restaurant in Reliant that is open on "off" days? Miller Park (brewers) here as TGI Fridays open year round inside the park....does Reliant have something like this???? Where is the closest Academy store (for Texans gear)....do they have knick-knacks there or just clothing?
honestly, sounds like you plan on walking around during your trip, doesnt sound like the best plan. Reliant Stadium is gated, so no there are no restaurants open in the stadium. even if there were i would still recommend moving around the city and taking in the local flavors, weather it be the texas barbeque, mexican, seafood, etc.. perhaps a trip to uptown, or mid-town for bars and a variety of restaurants..