View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #58
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'm 35 and I enjoy the new format immensely compared to the old format.

I think most younger fans like the new format, too. I didn't like burning up a whole weekend for the draft, tbh. Round 1 is primetime material, as it should be, and by the time the weekend rolls around you can do other things and not feel like you're missing the best part(s) of the draft.

Besides, if a person says he's a hardcore NFL fan...he'd be OK with watching the draft if it were held on a Tuesday at 3 a.m. let alone on Thursday night. Our friends across the pond don't have the luxury of watching NFL stuff at the most optimal times like we do here. And yet I bet THEY are glad they can get whatever morsels of nourishment they can get their hands on. Right?

I think some people (not naming names or anything ) like to piss and moan about everything.
Yeah! Eat all your veggies because all the little kids in CHina are starving. chuckle