Thread: Character Mock
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #7
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Character Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan in Japan View Post
Guru,

I like it! We need difference-makers. Hill is a great prospect and has a very high ceiling, but with his elite athleticism he may be gone by #26. I'm afraid Fleener might be gone also. I'd love either of those guys, but we may be looking at Rueben Randle if we go WR or a OLB which may offer the most value at #26.

I'd be happy with Crick or Lewis at #2. Looney is a guy I've been tracking and really like that pick, but like him even more with our first pick in the 4th Rd. Taylor reminds me a bit of our Barwin pick--great athlete who shows potential at another position--I'll do some more research on him.

Mosley is a solid pick and w/ Looney gives us some depth and competition on the right side of the line.

Hardin is an interesting pick and reminds be of another S we took in the 5th round--ton of talent, but some injury history. I would have liked a slot WR/return guy here.

Miles Buris is a solid Texan pick in RD6 and would be a hellion on ST and could back-up in our LB crew--love his attitude.

If N J-B is there in the 7th RD that would be a great pick and make a lot of Texans fans happy to get a space-eater NT from a Texas school.

I'd give your mock a solid A- based on my thoughts and opinions. Great work and welcome to the board.
I'm good with Hill.
I'm OK with Crick, but not crazy.
At least I know Crazy, but Looney, I had no idea about so I can't comment, LOL.
I don't know about Hardin either.
Taylor is a project, nobody knows how that would turn out.
I watched Mosley some, but not enough to give an opinion.
Burris is one of my dark horses, so I'm good with him here.
NJB, I seriously doubt that he will last this long.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote