View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #55
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Pre-Draft Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
You do indeed RCC. But I didn't "chicken out", I STEAKED OUT!. They were chaining the doors when I got there and let me in. I was the only SOB in there! The chef prepared the whole thing by himself, after cutting up a fresh head of lettuce and brandy new tomatoes for my salad and then he and the waitress sat at the table with and drank wine while I pigged out on one of the best steaks I've ever eaten. Great suggestion by that really tall guy Saint's fan wearing the hardhat!

Pisser was, it wasn't three blocks, more like 13. No biggie, it was worth it.
YOU SUCK!!! I would rather have gone to Brennan's.. Although by going to the "dungeon" (not that I remember being there) I did have have the awesome priveledge of watching Joe Texan do a face plant somewhere outside that place!!!!

BTW, Ima call friend in Shreveport Mitch, (who you met), who is also good friends with our "great tall Saints fan", (his name Glenn IIRC) and see if we can do it all again this year!

You in????