View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #53
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Pre-Draft Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Well, we have another trip to "the Dungeon" this offseason. Well, so I heard some of us were there. Me? I'm not sure I ever saw that place, while you chickened out and had a steak at Brennan's (iirc).
You do indeed RCC. But I didn't "chicken out", I STEAKED OUT!. They were chaining the doors when I got there and let me in. I was the only SOB in there! The chef prepared the whole thing by himself, after cutting up a fresh head of lettuce and brandy new tomatoes for my salad and then he and the waitress sat at the table with and drank wine while I pigged out on one of the best steaks I've ever eaten. Great suggestion by that really tall guy Saint's fan wearing the hardhat!

Pisser was, it wasn't three blocks, more like 13. No biggie, it was worth it.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote