View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #44
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Pre-Draft Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
steel, do you think Adams will really be considered? Have the Texans gone that far from their MO? I . He seems like a really genuine guy and a hella'va OL prospect, but failing a test he KNEW was coming. Just doesn't sound like the kinda guy the FO wants.

I'd be really surprised. Not disappointed, but damn surprised.
I'd be both.

The failed test combined with 19 reps on the bench press at the combine (although he did get it up to 21 on his pro day) make me both hope and believe that Adams will not be a Texan whether he's there at 26 or not.