View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #36
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217185 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Pre-Draft Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I do not know much about Newton, so yeah that explains it.

Now I'm re-thinking things. Dammit. LOL.

When Newton was drafted, I expected him to be sent to the PS. He's just another late round guy.

But even with all the injuries and everything they had last year, they kept Newton on the squad (iirc). I kept expecting him to be waived or shuffled about somehow but they didn't even try to sneak him onto the PS.

In the little bits I've heard from Kubiak about him, he's sounded really impressed with Newton. He's gone out of his way to mention him in some press conference during the season.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote