Thread: Yaky's mock
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #10
Yaky
Rookie

Rep Power: 4316 Yaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yaky's mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I dont like the ilb pick. We resigned dobbins, brought in James and we still have mister Alexander, cheta and sharpton on the roster. I think we are fine there.
James I think is more insurance for this year than a long term solution. Dallas let him go for a reason, and that reason is that James probably doesn't have much left in the tank. Sharpton has injury problems.

As for no pass-rusher, Audie Cole is a pass-rusher, who can also cover and play the run. 14 career sacks testify to that. He also has the agility to play OLB, so he's also a back-up there. Two birds with one stone.

In this pass happy league, and against high powered attacks like the Patriots, Packers, Saints, Lions, LBs who can cover, play the run and pass rush are very valuable. For those offenses, every down is a passing down, so against them you need LBs who can cover and play the run. I don't think 3rd round is too early for a LB who can do that.
Yaky is offline   Reply With Quote