Thread: My mock 2
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I like this mock and would be happy if it turned out this way, but, I think the Texans will draft a QB and a TE somewhere in the later rounds, unless they go for Fleener in the 1st.
Agree with your thinking but may not go QB if they fell Matt on track. Will pick up one or two after draft and maybe another vet. Thing about Fleener, he could play WR2 or TE.