View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #13
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Pre-Draft Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think Texans are cool with Butler for this season and will draft an OG (regardless if it is a OT to convert) 3rd round or later.

Fleener first round 60% (maybe after a trade down); OLB in second round 90% and first WR 3rd round or later 75%. Unless Zeitler falls to #58 I think we get our OG in 4th. Remember Caldwell played on two injured ankles & should be better than we saw.
He seems to have a lot of injuries, so I would prefer that we don't have to count on him.