Thread: My dark horses
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My dark horses

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I just don't see him transitioning to the NFL but to be honest, I did not watch him much. I much prefer TBob Hebert LSU
Hebert din't impress me at all against Bama (among the last few LSU games I watched).

I was looking at Randle a week ago, and I did keep an eye on Hebert (on purpose - close but not really close), I just don't quite see it (about 9 or 10 games).

Regarding Vlachos, that is why I see him as a dark horse; if he's going to be drafted in the late rounds due to his lack of physique (forget about his pro day where he put on some weight, probably trying to show that he can play in a power scheme).
I'd rather he stays under 300 as he did before his Sr year to be more effective in the ZBS scheme.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote