View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #13
texasam82
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 texasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Long Time Lurker - First Mock Draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
1st welcome to MB and this forum. A lot of us hang out here a lot. Like many of your guys but would suggest you list positions and size/weight/speed with your comments. Some of us will know your guys but when it gets to lower rounds not so much and many visitors would like to have that as many will not have time or means to research. Washington could be a steal in 4th as his last season he had difficulty with his coach. Probably should have remained in school one more season but I think he made correct call.

STreeter is on my mock also as in two years could be a WR#1. I'd gamble a 4th on that.

Again good job!
Thank you for the welcome and point noted about listed position/etc. My bad guys.

So what do you think about the rest of the picks? And do you guys think these players will still have a reasonable chance of being on the board in each round I've selected them in? I pulled round ratings from a handful of sites to help keep things as accurate as I can... but honestly I think many of you guys know WAY more than I about the current trends.
texasam82 is offline   Reply With Quote