View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #23
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No receiver in first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
I am not really a fan of Poe for this reason. He should of been dominant in college. Given this guys natural skill set he should have put up MONSTER STATS given the level of competition he was facing. His lack of production at Memphis compared to his measurables is a big red flag to me.
Gonna disagree with you as Poe should be very good in this defense. Rey makes good points. If the nose is taking up two defenders, he is earning his check; any penetration that disrupts the pocket or QB is gravy. Nose is one of the few positions where stats mean little to me. I look for stamina as in Ta'amu who did well in bowl. Drafting a nose also allows Mitchell to move to DE.