View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #11
texasam82
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 texasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Long Time Lurker - First Mock Draft!

I do agree with you guys that 3 WR's "might" be a bit of a pipe dream for me, lol... I just really feel like the size and talent is there with both Childs/Streeter to be a #2 this season with the potential to replace AJ down the road.

I'm with everyone else that REALLY wanted a stud WR in round 1, but I just don't see a significant gap in the talent between guys rated in rounds 2-5 for the most part. Quick vs Randle vs Childs vs Streeter vs Criner vs Sanu vs ETC. In fact I'd say that Streeter and Childs have the most upside in that entire group, followed by Quick and Randle. What do you guys think?

I also wouldn't mind throwing a TE in the mix... but I think we can acquire a FB as an UDFA.
texasam82 is offline   Reply With Quote