View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #22
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
I am not really a fan of Poe for this reason. He should of been dominant in college. Given this guys natural skill set he should have put up MONSTER STATS given the level of competition he was facing. His lack of production at Memphis compared to his measurables is a big red flag to me.
I could understand if the guy was a LB or safety or DE, but it's super easy to gameplan to stay away from a DT. Double him, triple him, run outside, pass.

Just the nature of the position doesn't lend itself to being a playmaker.

He probably should have been a little better, but when I watch him on film he showed up. He got penetration almost every time. I didn't see many stalemates and I definitely didnt see him moved backwards.

He had some weaknesses, but he looked good overall.

I think with NFL coaching and being placed in the right system he can be a good player. Dominant? I dunno, That's up to him and how hard he works.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote