View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217952 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Long Time Lurker - First Mock Draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
I like your mock. While I'm a firm believer in taking a WR in the first, I could easily see the Texans doing something like this. Good job & welcome.
I was on that ship for a long time too .... But now Ive come to the conclusion that after the first two , the rest are all crapshoots. Youcan get the same talent in round three as you can at the Texans first pick at that position.

Im leaning heavily twards interior OL in the first unless one of the top WR's slips or they trade up.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote