View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #6
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wisconsin guy needs help planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
My wife and I are coming to Reliant for the Ravens game and we want to fly in Friday night. We need some ideas for Saturday, definitely want to go to some places where I can get tons of Texans gear cheap. Looking for good places to eat, mainly Sat and Sun night and want to know which is better, the Crowne Plaza on Kirby or Holiday Inn on Kirby? Also, need ideas for which seats to get ....thinking of 530 level, maybe 534? How are those and are they worth the 260 a ticket price tag????

Also, which parking lot is the best to tailgate and can I just walk there and party?
Academy for cheap Texans gear, hands down. (Multiple locations). This town is a restaurant haven. Tell us what kind of food you're looking for and we can point you in the right direction. The Crowne is a bit better. Very few tickets are really worth $260 a pop. As Mike mentioned, front row is worth paying extra for.