View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #21
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No receiver in first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krocket View Post
If Dontari Poe did happen to fall (I think Mayock listed him at #4 DT) I would be hard pressed to pass on him. I know, I know he is 350 lb and Wade likes 300 lb, but Poe has the athleticism better than most 300 lb and is strong as a bulldozer. Another Vince Wolfolk maybe. The knock on him is that he might take a year or two to come into the position, but that is fine. We have people to cover while he adapts.
I am not really a fan of Poe for this reason. He should of been dominant in college. Given this guys natural skill set he should have put up MONSTER STATS given the level of competition he was facing. His lack of production at Memphis compared to his measurables is a big red flag to me.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote