View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SW H-Town Final Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I love this draft. Except I don't know who Demario Davis is.......lol...I'll be sure to read up on him though, the rest of your picks seem spot on. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they picked up Adam Gettis from Iowa as a guy to develop as OG or even OC behind Myers. Martin is a good choice and Thompson a good follow up pick. Couple receivers, a kicker and some more depth. Nicely done.
Did you watch the Senior Bowl? He was a late addition & shined. sometimes a little out of control but probably just excited to be there? 3rd-4th rd. grade so H-Town has him slotted perfectly.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote