View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #49
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

I have followed the draft since Mel Kiper or his wife would answer his basement phone when you called to order his draft guide. It was several years after he was ESPN's loud mouth draftspert that he did this. Of course, ESPN was just some other cable network trying to make it in the 1980s and really into the 1990s.

I like having a draft season versus the year around stuff that i know see. August through January, I largely just want to watch games. I will drop in to the Mock draft forum to check out some names to either look for or to see if there is talk about someone I saw.

For me, there is a draft season, starting with the 8,000 college bowl games and ending a couple of weeks after the actual draft with draft analysis and grades.

As for the format, my life and wife are flexible enough where either system works for me. I knida of like being able to break down the draft in smaller segments, and not having my whole daytime weekend being killed for the draft. Still there is a more a sense of action in two days than three.