View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #5
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 91628 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wisconsin guy needs help planning

The 500's are nice. I've been everywhere from the 4th row of the 100's (titans game last year) to the last row of the 600's (cowpies game last year) and every level between. I'll give you a tip though. If you can look for tickets in row A of the 600's the seats are about the same and you have leg room and don't have to worry about people standing up in front of you spilling your drink. When you get up and down going at half etc, it is so much easier. Take the money you save and get a jersey or something. Just my opinion.

No matter where you stay here's what I do for parking:

If you are driving by the stadium westbound on 610, go just past the crown royal hotel. There is a little resturant (I think I remember it being a Denny's like 10 years ago) just after the hotel. If you park there access to the stadium is very easy but there is an even bigger bonus. After the game when it is time to go all of the vallets from the crown royal and the cops will stop traffic so that people parked there can get out. You benefit from that tremendously AND you don't have to wait (it takes forever to get out of the CR parking lot) forever whlie you leave. I actually prefer parking there to parking in the parking lot.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote