View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #84
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Grahm has done well in pre season.

Go look at the last pre season game from this past year. He did very well catching and blocking.

I think he almost had 100 yards receiving.

I can't see what's bolded, I'm on Tapatalk.

But I assume it's the fleener bit?

My point is that Grahm has shown more on the NFL level than any rookie TE has. Doesn't mean he will be better, but my point is that proving it in a real NFL game shouldn't be the only criteria. You can never prove anything if you never get a chance to.

Same as Casey.

And Casey played some TE last year. Vickers was the starting fb to end the season.
Graham's best game was the last one against Minnesota - you know, the one game where we were shut out all year. Six catches for 71 yds. He had two catches for 19 yds in the other three preseason games.

I dunno. I'd be more comfortable if we had a 6-6 guy like Fleener for Matt Schaub to target in the redzone.

Having said that, I wouldn't be opposed to trading back for more picks if none of the stud WRs were available @ #26.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote