View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012   #38
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
My interest in the draft has gone way up since I joined this board. You guys are the main source of information for me since I don't watch college ball at all. I still do way more reading then posting though.
I could have posted this almost to the letter. The exception being that I do watch the occasional college game but because I like football, not because I follow any particular players/team/conference.

Watching the responses on this board during the draft is especially entertaining (some of the implosions are priceless ) and educational since the draftniks often post links to videos and mock sites that favor the players we draft or the ones they think we should have drafted.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote